So today has been a good day- uneventful but rather normal. We had some mini rushes at the coffee shop which was good- we really need the business because I can barely handle the stress of everything else- let alone financial worries too. Anyway, it's wierd because sometimes on these "normal" days I feel guilty because there isn't anything normal about my life anymore yet having days like today gives me hope too... I've decided if I ever have a daughter I'm going to name her Hope. Romans 5:3-5 says "3Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us." I figure I'm doing the suffering part now and it produces Hope so what better name =) But off that sidebar. I'm job hunting right now so that we can make ends meet & I'm really hoping that the normal days continue so that it'll make the transition into a new job easier.
Besides the group and classes, this week has brought more changes. If you know me in real life please share in our joy but don't spread the news just yet. For those of you who are grieving I'm sorry if this announcement causes more pain... I know how difficult it can be to feel as though everyone else's time has come but yours. Only one word popped up this time... Pregnant. I suspected that I'd see it, but worried that I wouldn't. I waited to find out... I didn't want to find out exciting news that would make it hard to focus on the tasks that were important this week. I didn't want to find out bad news that would make it hard to focus on the tasks that were important this week. So I waited... but now I know for sure. This part of the waiting is over... but now the real waiting begins. That one little word changes everything. It changed everything before too. Now it's different though. I'm not inoccent anymore... and yet I can't contain my ...
Comments